- A HUMAN MESSAGE
Quotes from Tim's video of Human Message:
- There is no script for this situation in the world. This is a completely creative moment, new patterns, new ways of thinking are called for.
- Unity, Oneness, interdependence, interconnection, have been ideal or highly valued theories but now they have gone beyond theories. Now it is a demonstrated fact. We are linked to one and other.
- Doing what has been advised over and over again is valuable. But beyond that is a deeper importance which is self-awareness. Our thoughts and emotions can either purify the stream or pollute it.
- What can the little me do? This is our deepest creativity.
- When we pass this moment of virus we enter into a very different moment.
- Imagine: What is the nature of the world in which we want to live? What does that world look like? How do we act toward one and other? Who do I want to be on the other side of this moment of the viral pandemic?
- Call someone, write a letter, connect.
- Allow yourself to be in this moment. Sit and imagine a world suitable to growth and peace, what we desire for ourselves, friends, family, nation - expand if you can.
- Learn something new. Now you have the time. Study something.
- Give and receive.
- Use this time now. It is a necessity to approaching challenges that lie on the other side of this viral moment.
Read Tim Boyd's "Coronaletter" from 16 March