A new online resource centre-
theosophical material easily accessible
Theosophy World was an idea conceived in 2014, with the purpose to establish a global online resource centre for theosophical content that would be available to members and the general enquirer alike.
We have all experienced frustrating hours trying to locate material for education, research or purely general interest sake, only to find we can’t locate what we are looking for very easily with content scattered all over the internet.
Theosophy.world is an exciting new online resource centre that helps alleviate this problem. It contains helpful theosophical material that is easily accessible. With the powerful ‘Search’ and ‘Tag Cloud’ functionality embedded into the site, results are displayed quickly and effectively. Theosophy.world also provides links to other websites and libraries where sources of valuable information are stored.
On theosophy.world you will find interesting content such as -
- Publications - The Theosophist, Lucifer, The Path
- eBooks – many of your favourites to download and read at leisure
- Video and audio archives – talks from well-known theosophist’s to topics of interest
- Articles – an interesting read of various published and unpublished articles
- Quotes – looking for a quote from your favourite author? – there are many to choose from here
- Archives – old photos of people, places and events
- Quick Links – library archives, other websites with great content, link to TS country websites and much more.
We hope to have online courses and more pamphlets coming online soon.
This website was developed as one of the outcomes of the strategy sessions following the General Council meetings in Adyar, in January 2015 and 2016. We encourage you to take a look, share the site with your friends and put a link to it on your own website.
Just enter into your web browser theosophy.world
As you can imagine, there is a lot of material out there and we are looking for content to add to the site constantly. If you have anything to share, or have a great site you think others might like, please send it to us at email@example.com.
We are keen to hear from you – so please tell us how we can make the site better to serve the growing community of enquirers on firstname.lastname@example.org.