92nd South India Conference
About this conference
The Conference will be based on HPB’s book ‘The Voice of the Silence’.
Know, conqueror of sins, once that a Sowani hath crossed the seventh Path, all Nature thrills with joyous awe and feels subdued. The silver star now twinkles out the news to the night-blossoms, the streamlet to the pebbles ripples out the tale; dark ocean-waves will roar it to the rocks surf-bound, scent-laden breezes sing it to the vales, and stately pines mysteriously whisper: ‘A Master has arisen, a Master of the Day’. He standeth now like a white pillar to the west, upon whose face the rising sun of thought eternal poureth forth its first most glorious waves. His mind like a becalmed and boundless ocean, spreadeth out in shoreless space, He holdeth life and death in his strong hand.
-- The Voice of the Silence, vv. 281,282
Who can attend
Members of the Theosophical Society in good standing are welcome to attend as delegates.
The delegates are requested to study the following reference books:
* Talks on the Path of Occultism, by Annie Besant and C W Leadbeater
* From Inner to Outer Transformation, by Joy Mills
* Creative Silence, Rohit Mehta
* The Fullness of the Void-Rohit Mehta
* The Way of the Wisdom- N. Sri Ram
Form (pdf) - register before 19th March 2015
- Delegates requiring accommodation are requested to send the Cheque /DD for INR 750/- favouring “Treasurer, The Theosophical Society, Adyar, Chennai 600 020”.
- Delegates will have to provide information on the date of arrival, date of departure and contact number besides details on Lodge & membership.
- All correspondence should be addressed to Convenor c/o The International Secretary’s Office, The Theosophical Society, Adyar, Chennai 600 020.
- For accommodation at Leadbeater Chambers, delegates will have to write to the Superintendent, Leadbeater Chambers, Theosophical Society, Adyar, Chennai 600 020.
- For any clarifications, you may write to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for receipt of application at Adyar is 19th March 2015.
- In the event of cancellation there would be no refund of Registration fee. Other charges would be refunded if the request for refund reaches before 27th March 2015.